*and it is fun*

*automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh*

Name:
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States

18 yr. old. From Tullahoma, but i am at college now at Lambuth University in Jackson. I become ticked off at stupid people, and stupid comments, and people who think they are better than they really are and treat other people bad for it.

4.24.2006

I Hope It Makes You Smile Too

i found this on someone elses blog. it made me smile, and i hope it makes you smile too. if you look at my links you can find this blog at ifnobodyspeaks.blogspot.com i don't actually know the person...

"i pray for you... i do.

i pray that you are also having evenings much like this one, when the grass looks just a little more green; evenings when the loneliness and contentment in your heart entertwine.

i think that loneliness, to a certain extent, can be a good thing. it keeps you searching, looking ahead, waiting for the next lovely thing to come along and sweep you away.

i pray that i will grow slowly, that i will love well, that God will keep me in His arms, that He will prepare me for the struggles i'm sure to have down the road.

dance slowly, allow the breeze to move you in whatever direction it will... and learn to be okay with that."

so i pray that you smile as i do, and that you remember everyone that has made the smallest impact on your life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Youngman said...

Hey Kid,

Don't forget to call when you're back in the metropolis that IS Tullahoma. (We've hit the big time--Zaxby's is open--wooo hooo!)

Mark

8:13 AM  
Blogger paint the town said...

hi. i found your diary on a random search and saw this entry. and my mouth dropped open because that is from my old journal. i am amazed that someone actually pulled out some of my writing, but i am also grateful that you were touched.
all the best to you. and thank you... you made my day.
-jenna
(ifnobodyspeaks) by the way- the journal name is taken from the book If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable Things. by Jon McGregor. Judging from your posts, maybe you would like it too.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Tori said...

Wow!! I just now found this comment. I was touched. Enough so that I deleted every other post I had ever written, because this one post was more true and clear than any other I had written. It is the only one remaining out of probably fifty or so. Thank you!

10:25 PM  
Blogger admin said...

Howdy, i learn your weblog sometimes and that i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? In that case how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you may advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assistance may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.
Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering in case you get a whole lot of spam comments? In that case how do you stop it, any plugin or something you possibly can advocate? I am getting a lot these days its driving me mad so any help is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good source like this.
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We bought a very good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.
OLANSI FACTORY

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home